November WORD Challenge (2022)

Cassel

http://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

This time, the word will be GOLD. You can refer to the metal or the color. There are various expressions also that can incorporate that word like "As good as gold", "A gold mine of information", "Silence is golden" and many more

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter).

I've caught up, after my trip home for almost 11 weeks.  Cards, calendars, advent calendars all done, and  posted.  Also  other bits and pieces that I had been working on.  Here is  my gold page, which I did this evening.   The photo was taken last year.  Which I hadn't showcases until now. Lifted corner, split frame, Carole's  bow script.  Turned green ivy to gold.  The background  paper is the photo, using  blend mode and opacity.  Used one of my  own tags. I used the template from the first day of the Greeting card workshop.

Gold! This is my gold page. top photo is a cartoon image of the troupe who started their digital media studies at tech with my grandson who has put his talents to cartooning. I am so proud of him, his work is spectacular and comes so easy to him. I have chosen this page because of the gold photo backgrounds and I think his work is gold. Background is from my stash and I think the film roll came from one of the free png sites.

My California daughter, Debbie Lennox, took this great Golden Chanterelle mushroom photo and handed me material for the Gold Challenge. The layout is a template called cass-SimpleArtsy01, the background paper is ps_marisa-lerin_11183_stars-04-paper-yellow-pink_cu, the second background is an enlargement of the photo with layer effect Luminance and then I reduced the opacity to 51%. The journaling font is Copperplate Gothic, where I'm having a problem with the reproduction of the font when I reduce the size of the layout. Carole/Cassel, can you help?

I now see it looks alright if you enlarge the image here.