What are you working on (September 2022)?

Cassel

I created a template from the above Fall layout. I had to redo it a few times because when you convert a template to greyscale, the picture and elements you add will be greyscale also! I did find out, however, that you can go to Image>Increase Color Depth>RGB - 16 bits/channel - and get the colors back. This one is about summer. The papers are my own as is the flower frame; the butterfly is from PS - Jessica Dunn, and the bee is from PS - Janet Kemp; the flower watercolor in the lower right corner is from Creative Fabrica; the title font is Hesthia Austine - inner beveled.

September Sketch Challenge. I copied the idea Sheila Hogg used to outline each of the seperate pieces - I used Cass rope picture tube. Had a hard time trying to keep to the layout of the sketch since I did not want to overpower the pictures. I did make a template from the sketch - that wasn't hard, but the choices for the paper pieces really stumped me; tried various things and ended up as you see with papers that I have used before as blended colors. The photo of the flag is from the web and is by Jimmy Emerson DVM on Flickr. The picture of the Maryland quarter is also from the web. This was interesting. Guess I have been on a roll changing flat images into templates. LOL.

Jannette - great layout - the colors are so good together - great job.

I decided to follow in Jannette's footsteps with the stacked papers. My papers are not as subtle and my edges are not as nice but I thought with Halloween coming up I'd use that for a subject.  The font is Halloween Night and the letters were made 3-D with Carole's Dimension script. I made the pumpkins. Can't remember where I got the other stuff.

Happy Halloween!

Mary, that is really a difference using tone mapping.  I have never tried it.  I just started using adjustment layer too.  Much to learn.  That tone mapping might be good for when I take pictures of the birds through the window, it's always a bit blah and hazy (which I expect, but it would be nice to clean it up).  Did you get to Youghiogheny Art Glass while in Maryland.  They made amazing art glass.  I worked at a glass store (in Canada) and this piece of glass from there looked like an ostrich head.  Loved looking at their glass when it came in.

I haven't checked in this forum for a bit, quite a number of fabulous layouts.

Jannette, I love your layered glass.  Your shadowing is perfect and give the layout such depth.