Quick-Page Workshop - August 2022

Cassel

Hi All,

not sure what happened last night uploaded my work twice but it never showed up, came today same thing so trying

again.   qp5 resized 600  and used the razorback tubes I made      It took me though hours same things with Qp4 couldnt

get the pictures in but camo diy  it.   Thank You

Londyn is the middle child of my youngest niece. He is a quirky, loveable kid that makes me laugh.

I ran into a problem with saving the Sleeping Child page in PSPIMAGE. It gave an error that it couldn't save the image. After trying different things, I MERGED VISIBLE TO NEW LAYER, copied the layer to a new image, and saved it as JPG.

Kasany (#81193) great page, and fun use of the clouds. (#81213) Those really look like creatures! What program do you use for your fractals? (#81217) Just a warning that any png image is converted to a jpg automatically, in the forum, in order to reduce the file size. (#81280) What is that font you used for HAWAII? It is pretty cool.

Pirkko (#81196), I am glad you were able to use that tool to match the QP to the photo. (#81219) Using one photo instead of 3 is definitely a creative way to use a quick-page. (#81239) You really have beautiful photos to showcase!!

Ann (#81199) that monochrome page really makes the photos stand out. (#81223) Looking forward to more photos from your girls' visit! (#81246) Fifty photos? You will have to hurry and find more quick-pages! (#81284) Awe, I have a soft spot for kittens.

Gerry (#81228), beautiful layouts! (#81304) The animal world at its finest. (#81314) Good alternative solution. What version of PSP are you using? I had someone else experience a similar issue being unable to save in pspimage format. Do you know that if you need to, you can save in .psd format and it will also keep layers?

Cindy (#81253) great way to solve your problem. I would not have guessed if I had not seen the original page! (#81307) Great page! If you are posting a page and it does not appear, send me a message; in your case, the initial post was caught in the spam folder in the backend. In that case, I can just pull it out. It is random and can happen to anyone.

Harmony (#81290) no problem in "starting late". You are catching up nicely! And with quick-pages, it is supposed to be quick!

RE: #81330

Carole: I am using PSP Ultimate 2023. I had forgotten about saving as PSD. When I went back into the file, no work had been saved, only the original page.

Something similar happened once before in PSP 2021, and I used a workaround to get a JPG for the forum. When I opened the same file in 2022 when it became available, there was no problem.

Gremlins. That's what it is. Gremlins.

Hello All,

I loved Ann S. MY AQUARIUM-ENDLERS GUPPIES quickpage, it reminded me of 1976.  I had an aquarium and my

guppies had babies and after that I just wanted more and more babies lol  Gave them to People as a gift loved them

What a good memory I spent so much time on my aquarium and the babies, so much fun.  Ty Ann I forgot all about

my Guppies.

Pirkko (#81339), those are such cute images. Good choices. (#81369) Are those photos of your garden or neighbourhood?

Ann (#81342), I did wonder if I had given a template or a quick-page as I didn't recognize yours. Great way to reuse and customize that quick-page. (#81354) That is definitely one way to make a page quickly when you use only one photo instead of multiple!

Kasany (#81345), that is quite an interesting font you used. Thanks for sharing the name. Cute photos too.

Gerry (#81352), I thought I was the only one with gremlins! (#81407) Are those her actual preserves?

Cindy (#81402), you can certainly add that story to your page. If you resize the title a little bit, you would have enough room to share that story. That is what I mean when I encourage people to tell a story: the image is not saying everything!

If you have participated and NOT posted, this thread will stay open. Don't hesitate to post, even if it is after everyone else. We want to see your projects.