Quick-Page Workshop - August 2022

Cassel

QPWorkshop-Preview-400.jpg

First of all, come and say HI once you register for this workshop.

We want to know who else will be there, on our side to encourage us.

Every page we will make will be different, based on each others' photos, stories, and preferences but we can all get inspired by everyone's projects.

Once the workshop is started, on August 15th, you can post your pages in here.

Make sure to resize your image to 600 pixels before uploading it so it won't slow down the site when we have all those pages.

Remember that each page should not take you longer than 5 minutes to complete.

(if you missed the registration link or if you want to invite a friend to join you, HERE it is).

Who is going to be doing their FIRST digital scrapbook pages?

Here are my first Quick Pages (includes Diamond bonus). I decided to do a series featuring my friends from my Game of Thrones book club (ASOIAF). First are the administrators of this huge (80,000) group when at the 2018 convention. Second is my friend Aku, in 2020.

Hi   Need help     sending picture         I tried to make text and put some in banner but it Wont let me toggle it at all

It gives me the lil red NO go sign     and I am on the right raster its own?      Why cant I?  make text downsize to put on

the flags on the banner?   thank you stuck

the nodes are present but the no go sign shows when I try to toggle letter down wont do anything.   Thank You stuck

Ann (#81019), it is kind of fun to have a single theme throughout your layouts!

Cindy (#81051), that is a fun page and I see you are able to use scripts. Good for you!

Gerry (#81058), nice and colorful title for Amelia's page.

yeah... I've been packing and packing ... giving away a lot - I'm moving into a studio apartment 10.1.2022

and you see right... an invisible rope! - aaagh... I just forgot...

QP-3-EXTRA: Well, I got one done so far. Of course I had to go and decide to change some colors and that's why it's taking SO LONG!

When I first encountered Adam, he was known as "Lookout Onacliff." It took about a year before he shared his real name and an actual photo! (Mr. Mysterious!) :-D

(Hey, gals, don't you agree it was worth the wait?)

Quick Page 3: Signs in my veterinarian's office.

Quick Page Extra 3: Texas Snowstorm 2021. Once Noah realized that there was a strict and cumbersome dress code for playing in the snow, he wanted to go to the beach instead. Fortunately, he figured it out. However, he still prefers the beach.

Gerry (#81096), are you going to make a whole album for Amelia? That would be great! (#81163) Those signs are so great. They make me smile!

Ann (#81103), the power of internet!!! (#81160) Did you try to use the Hue map to change colors? (#81166) that is quite a place!!!

Cindy (#81113), when you add stitching to a page, make sure it makes sense everywhere; for example, the arrows on the bottom are likely thick and it would not make sense to stitch on them. In that case, just erase a few stitches and it will look like it was meant to be there. (#81178) You are really having fun with the picture tubes!

Kasany (#81129), that blue tint photo looks great!

Pirkko (#81142), remember to take pictures when YOU move too!

For the others who have not posted yet, we want to see your projects. They shouldn't take you a lot of time to make!