Story Time Workshop (2022)

Cassel

Petra (#81900), don't worry about being behind. You can always continue.

Gerry (#81908), friendship through the years!

Lynda (#81912), I guess it is a good thing that it was just a one-time event.

Jannette (#81915), you might want to make a double-page with the photo you are talking about. You can check today's blog post HERE.

Bonnie (#81917), can I get a piece? I am hungry now! (#81922) That was nice. Too bad she could no longer continue playing with you!

Corrie (#81924), that story of Koko made me smile. I can just visualize the scene.

Harmony (#81927), even if it is not a childhood story, it is still a meaningful one.

During this Workshop, I really felt like we were all sitting around the living room, each telling stories all night long. Doesn't that feel like that to you? Let's keep going. All those stories can be more pages for you to make in the future.

Wow Harmony, you are braver soul than I ever could be.  My stomach is turned just seeing you hanging off that building.

Here is my Day 7.  The image is the poster for the show.  It looks great on my screen but it's a small image so doesn't look to good here.  I would translate if I could but I don't read French.  the funny thing was the director of the gallery wanted me to bring stuff in for sale in the gallery shop.  I needed to be a member and all I needed to qualify as "French" is I had to be able to recite 7 sentences in French... I'm still working on it.  It is a French gallery in the French Quarter of Edmonton, Alberta.

Carole: on the shadowing of the swirl look at the skinny parts.  Is that shadowing okay or should I have pushed it up so it touches the swirl?

Thank you Susan.

So here's my day 7, something that is important to me, doing my bit, walking the walk. The world only changes when we get off our behinds and act. I was torn here wether to do a story about protest and activism or vollunteering, in the end I went for volunteering. The photo for the record is a general homeless shelter phot from the internet, not one of the CCHP guests as for privacy purposes we do not photograph the guests.

Love Everyone's but  Harmony and Ann   Wow

Your all so good, I liked the submissions, the chat Ann on the Ver and tig clear and O back double vision wow

Harmony  I wasn't as Smart or Brave as you, Especially when I had children it was worst then.   Your  all so Great

Diamond members why can I anyone Know,  give stars I want to give 5 Stars to everyone but they

highlight and let me?   thanks