Quick-Page Workshop - May 2022

Cassel

Wow Sue, your yard must be so fun to watch.  I did put them out today and just got home from work to see two magpies in the bigger one and then a crow after that.  I have 3 depths of baths.  One is big and red. I never thought they'd ever use a red bath but it is the favorite of all the birds.  I had to put a rock in it as I had a sad drowning of a little brown job and it still bothers me.  It was a bath given to me, I'd have never bought a smooth slippery bath like that.  They are crazy expensive.

Marie-Claire, WOWZERS!  your Day 7 pages are awesome.

Mary, I love holidays like that where you stop at cool road side attractions.  I remember that being the highlight of trips with my parents when I little.

Thank you everyone for your wonderfully creative pages and some pages that gave me a glimpse into your life.  Inspiring!

I downloaded this quick page from Digital Scrapbook.  I just deleted the grey at the bottom which was a quick because it was all one color and added a photo there. The only other thing I did was add the text. I hope this is where Cassel wanted these.

Here is my final QP7.

I visited Aira Force earlier this year just as the Daffodills were starting to flower and was as impressed as a visitor over 200 years ago.

William Wordsworth wrote his poem 'Daffodills'after he and his sister Dorothy walked around Glencoyne Bay, Ullswater near Aira Force on 15th April 1802.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

this is my QP 8 d/l from the Scrapbook site our Teacher has a commercial Lic to, I d/l this QP and put my little sister

sunshine on it.   I never could find the Text wrap anyone know how to find it in 2021/20/22?  I put some tubes on

this Qp, love tubes and Our Teachers Scripts.