Rules for this sharing section

Cassel

As for any type of sharing, we need to put a few basic rules in place:

Only share files, images and elements that you have created yourself. We don't want to infringe on any copyrights

Use your own "hosting" for the files and just link in here. It will help the site load faster.

Share files, images and elements that were created mostly using tutorials in the Campus or products in the Creation Cassel store. We don't want this forum to become "only" a freebie place to promote other sites.

If possible, share a link of the tutorial or product you used from the Campus or the store. Others would love to know as it will help them learn more about the process. If you add details of how you did it, even better!

And if you download something from another member, leave a little thank you message. Everyone appreciate such a comment.

Now, it is your time to share!

• 1 year later...

Hi Scrapbook Campus. This one is for this months circus theme. It is a cluster I created using Cassel's script Cluster Maker plus elements, papers, ribbons etcetera I have created from lessons on Scrapbook Campus. The link for those who wish to download is below and will be available for a week to 10 days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnnm8xw299ti3mp/cass-cluster-circus-elephant-1.png?dl=0

• Thanks 1

Hi Scrapbook Campus Friends. Same again using Cass's script Cluster Maker, papers, elements etcetera all my own creations from lessons learned on Scrapbook Campus. Fab tuts Cass, my knowledge expands everyday and, as a bonus, your site has enabled me to come to grips with severe depression and anxiety which has plagued me for most of my life … thank you. Link for the download below should any of you care to use it. Thanks for takin a peek my friend. <3 Annie T

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jevepmo808ti7o/cass-cluster-circus-bear-1.png?dl=0

Apologies … I forgot to mention that the cluster will be available for a week to 10 days. If it goes beyond that time just ask and I will forward to you. <3 Annie T

• Thanks 1

Thanks dear Cristina. I have had a thing about making clusters for quite sometime so I posed the issue to Cassel and she is going to do some study and then possibly will present a tutorial for cluster making. Most clusters are based around frames but I wanted a simple one to add to a scrapbook page without overdoing it. I will use one of the clusters I have just made to add to a scrapbook circus page … wish me luck, lol! <3

• Cassel pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 5:34 AM, Cassel said:

As for any type of sharing, we need to put a few basic rules in place:

Only share files, images and elements that you have created yourself. We don't want to infringe on any copyrights

Use your own "hosting" for the files and just link in here. It will help the site load faster.

Share files, images and elements that were created mostly using tutorials in the Campus or products in the Creation Cassel store. We don't want this forum to become "only" a freebie place to promote other sites.

If possible, share a link of the tutorial or product you used from the Campus or the store. Others would love to know as it will help them learn more about the process. If you add details of how you did it, even better!

And if you download something from another member, leave a little thank you message. Everyone appreciate such a comment.

Now, it is your time to share!

So this thread is now current and for sharing? I have that daisy center Rene was asking about (the ugly brown one) which I ran thru Cassel's Whitener script.  Now I have to find an image hosting site. Any thoughts?

If you want to help me, it would be ideal, Susan or anybody, really.  I di d a kit for the Pixelscrapper BogTrain, but I don't habve a blog. Or a store or anything,. LOL1  So I think I used Dropbox, but if anybody would like to see if it works, i woukld be beholden to you!  The ugliest preview I have ever seen, but I'm not sure how to make one.

Here is the link for the kit.l I'm worried about three things -- people can mess with my other folders and files at Dropbox, &/or people can delete or mess around this this kit.  OR there is nothing there to download because I did it all wrong!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/938obtx011pzkpliijw2m/h?dl=0&rlkey=r97c19okadh1sjmekc3osi2t7

Limequila Preview.jpg

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Suzy said:

If you want to help me, it would be ideal, Susan or anybody, really.  I di d a kit for the Pixelscrapper BogTrain, but I don't habve a blog. Or a store or anything,. LOL1  So I think I used Dropbox, but if anybody would like to see if it works, i woukld be beholden to you!  The ugliest preview I have ever seen, but I'm not sure how to make one.

Here is the link for the kit.l I'm worried about three things -- people can mess with my other folders and files at Dropbox, &/or people can delete or mess around this this kit.  OR there is nothing there to download because I did it all wrong!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/938obtx011pzkpliijw2m/h?dl=0&rlkey=r97c19okadh1sjmekc3osi2t7

Limequila Preview.jpg

Downloaded folder...it was empty. It was the only folder I was offered access. Love the kit!

• Like 1

Aw, you guys are THE BEST!  Thank you so much!  Each month for about 9 months or so, I’ve had a few more papers and elements, but not a whole kit until this month. THEN I had to write a TOU, do a preview (blech) and find a hosting site.  And the deadline is in one hour for June 1, LOL!

Thank you both!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Suzy said:

Limequila Preview.jpg

Just got home from work. Posted and it went to digital heaven, so replying again.  I downloaded all the files separately and the kit itself.  Everything opened and worked and is FABULOUS!  Love the kit.  I can see why you needed that word strip script for faster work.  I see lots of kits in your future.  there is so much I love about this kit, the papers really blow me away.  Super creative, super job Suzy.

3 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Aw, you guys are THE BEST!  Thank you so much!  Each month for about 9 months or so, I’ve had a few more papers and elements, but not a whole kit until this month. THEN I had to write a TOU, do a preview (blech) and find a hosting site.  And the deadline is in one hour for June 1, LOL!

Thank you both!

Dont worry, You got this!

Edited by Susan Ewart

Thank you so much….and you probably see Cassel’s creativity. The seamless pattern script, the date script, the preview script, the sticker script, and yes, the phrase cut out scripts. ROTFL!

I like the papers, too, a lot. I finally figured out the seamless pattern script, and the secret is that there will be one layer named “seamless” but it might have pieces and parts of other layers. (One flower in 2 separate pieces for example - these need to be put on the same layer as their matching pieces so they can be recolored together.). Once I figured out how to do this quickly, I have been able to make those patterned florals really fast.  Oh, and Cassel did that video of how to make a flower, too! And then this weekend will be how to make a flower that borders on the “wonky” side instead of vector perfection, so I am way excited about that. My last flowers I made into POPCORN in my effort to get them away from digital perfection. Not a good look. ?

13 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Thank you so much….and you probably see Cassel’s creativity. The seamless pattern script, the date script, the preview script, the sticker script, and yes, the phrase cut out scripts. ROTFL!

I like the papers, too, a lot. I finally figured out the seamless pattern script, and the secret is that there will be one layer named “seamless” but it might have pieces and parts of other layers. (One flower in 2 separate pieces for example - these need to be put on the same layer as their matching pieces so they can be recolored together.). Once I figured out how to do this quickly, I have been able to make those patterned florals really fast.  Oh, and Cassel did that video of how to make a flower, too! And then this weekend will be how to make a flower that borders on the “wonky” side instead of vector perfection, so I am way excited about that. My last flowers I made into POPCORN in my effort to get them away from digital perfection. Not a good look. ?

You have a good sense of knowing when to say..."can you make a script for that".  You both make a dynamite team.  I like your papers too, also a lot.  the patterns are nice, not too big and overwhelming.  They are classy;  one could say, patterns grown up.  And, who doesnt like popcorn?  Put butter on your flowers and call it popcorn, after all they did come from a plant.  When I try out this script I'll have to refer back to this post.  I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with the kits.  You are very creative and I love your energy.  

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Suzy said:

Aw, Susan, I hardly know what to say, but thank you! 

I just downloaded your kit from Digital scrapbook and everything unzipped and opened fine.  There was no preview showing(on my computer) in the blog section at Digital Scrapbook (pixel scrapper), but the link for the preview works.  What an accomplishment to be published like that.  Give yourself a pat on the back.  

On 6/1/2023 at 3:28 AM, Suzy said:

Suzy, I love your kit. Great work!

Edited by Cristina

8 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

Suzy: Dropbox gave me the option to request the file from you. Just go to this link.

Ok, That is hilarious. ?   I have never seen that before, even as a requester.  The file is sent - but it's really big. Let me know if it's too much for your email provider and I'll split it up.  I'm unclear if you get an email with the file in it or an email with a link. (which would be a link right smack back to the original that you presumably could not download. Really, this has been the hardest part of the whole darn thing!  well, this and selecting the colors, LOL!)

1 hour ago, Cristina said:

Suzy, I love your kit. Great work!

Thank you, Christina. Hope to see you in the Designer's section, but honestly I do not even understand what they're looking for until at least 3 other people post, then I kinda get it. ?

18 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Thank you, Christina. Hope to see you in the Designer's section, but honestly I do not even understand what they're looking for until at least 3 other people post, then I kinda get it. ?

Which Designer's section? I guess I'm not familiar with it.

35 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Ok, That is hilarious. ?   I have never seen that before, even as a requester.  The file is sent - but it's really big. Let me know if it's too much for your email provider and I'll split it up.  I'm unclear if you get an email with the file in it or an email with a link. (which would be a link right smack back to the original that you presumably could not download. Really, this has been the hardest part of the whole darn thing!  well, this and selecting the colors, LOL!)

Got it! Came right into my Dropbox Capture folder which I think was created because I downloaded their new app - Dropbox Capture. It basically does screenshots but it seems to also record videos. ? Your kit is so cute! I love the bicycles...

Limequila Bicycle Stickers..jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cristina said:

Which Designer's section? I guess I'm not familiar with it.

It's at the blog train for june at Digital Scrapbook. Hope this link works.  Scroll down and you will see Suzy's kit.   the photo doesnt come up on my computer, but the links worked fine for me.

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/digitalscrapbookcom-blog-trains/june-2023-blog-train-final-list?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=this_week_at_pixel_scrapper

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Love 1