What are you working on (in May 2022)?

Cassel

Mary, thank you!  While  the script is on your wish list, there is a tutorial in the creative scrap  on how to create  a paper brick wall.  Should you want to give it a try.  I can assure you it isn't  difficult, although it will take you longer  to create than  using a script. :-)

Susan, Your birthday card is very nice and for a great occasion. 90 is a milestone.

I like what you did with the text for Beverly.

Sue, your tag is also very nice. I like to use transparent ribbons also. Creative Scrap does offer many interesting, useful lessons.

Ann, Your birds on the clothes line are quite beautiful. I wish I had the patience to photograph more birds. If they don't come to my yard or where I happen to be with a camera then, oh well! BTW thanks.

Pirkko, You are also doing lovely work and  a lot of it. ;-)

Anne, Clever, May the 4th be with you. :-D

Hope I didn't miss anyone. I never see anything here that doesn't deserve praise. Keep up the good work.

Ann,

LOL that's funny.... It seems you have a much wider variety of birds. We have Cardinals, Robins, Redtail Hawks, Crows, Buzzards, Eagles , the occasional Humming Birds, Blue Birds, Blue Jays , Red Winged Blackbirds and some little birds that I don't have a clue as to what they are. Some of those little birds have red on them but mostly they are black, white and maybe brown. Oh, I guess I can count the ducks and geese too. Now that I am listing them, I guess we do have a few hanging around. I don't know that much about birds so half the time I don't know what I'm looking at.

Anyway, I like your layout.

Lynda, we call the little brown birds, LBJ's - Little Brown Jobs.  I'm not great with birds either.  I love them, but I cant seem to shoot anything that moves(terrible timing, even on a high speed shooting mode).  If it's a stationary object, I can photograph it for hours.  That's why I love seeing Sue's and everyone else's birds in the Campus.

After watching Fantasy World 2 on the weekend, a poem I learned as a child kept running through my head. I just wanted to see if I could make it "real" with images and graphics from the 'net. I didn't do much to the elements, but I'm pleased that it worked at all. It didn't resize very well.

I used the cass-photo-circle-template to showcase my latest bird photos. All taken with my iPhone looking out my kitchen window or front patio door. I used the curved text frame script with the Impact font and Copperplate Gothic Bold for the rest of the text. The curly inside frame is from Marisa Lerin, used twice. The fills are patterns from the mulch and the pavement.

Julie, Your wee elf is very cute.

Ann, As usual your birds are beautiful and the photo wheel is a good way to exhibit them.

I was playing around with an extraction idea that I learned from, who else, Carole. Seems the auto selection tool will do most of the work for you. Who knew? ;-)

I extracted the tulips with the auto selection and finished it with the edit selection. Put the extracted tulips in a vase that I made a while ago, can't remember how I made it, then I used one of the PSP2022 backgrounds. I also used the stray pixel catcher script.

The tulips are in bloom now. Here is the original photo and the extracted. I still need a lot of practice but here it is.

Everyone has been busy creating wonderful pages.  The weather has bucked up no end, yesterday it was 29c, with everything greening up nicely.  Yesterday was a  great day to be out and about with the camera.  Recently,  I've been  in a tag/label creating mood.  The only outside source, is  Carole's gimp tube.

Thank you Susan. Gimp is a braid trim ribbon. Carol has a selection of different colours in the store. They are tubes. The details of the braid doesn't show up in this page, due to the page resized down to 600 pixels. I threaded the gimp through 2 of the tags.

I posted this at the Creation Cassel Facebook but I wanted to share it here.

I bought the Vines tubes and used it with the Photo Circle Script. I used some of my granddaughters graduation photos to create a wreath. The font is Samantha Upright and I used some of the glyphs.

It was coming up to my bed time when I  noticed this week's blog post, and had to  create something really quick to post. I'm familiar with the knife tool, and I do use it, usually with the vector spiral. The pen tool has so many useful tools to use with vectors.

Again, using a vector shape  (a tag I created), and the knife tool in the pen toolbar. I used the spruce tube which comes with PSP, and one of Carole's Garland tubes. There is room to write to and from, or it can be written on the back. I could add a  short Xmas verse.  The possibilities are endless. Carole has several Xmas tubes in the store, all of which I have.  Come Xmas time, I just might make this one available for you to download.  It's almost 2000 pixels.

Wonderful stuff has been posted in all the forums!  I've been recovering from bronchitis and so I have just finished Lab 8 Mod 5.  Really scratched my head as to how to feature a bookkeeping spreadsheet, a crossword puzzle and a strange stitch length.  I finally decided that bookkeeping is one of the chores in family life and decided to go with that theme.  All the photos and elements are mine.  The font for the title is AR HERMAN which I inner beveled so that it looks like I used a think paint to write it and then of course had to shadow it also.

Fantastic page Mary, you  are really enjoying the lab projects.  I never tire of creating elements, papers, and everything  else that is the creative scrap.  It's a treasure trove of techniques, ideas, and inspiration.  It has taught me  so much over the years.

Well!  I have to say, I saw, I loved and had to buy,  Carole's Layered font. I had to try it out.  I should have used a more colourful photo. I call it sellotape, but you'll find the tutorial in the creative scrap under Scotch tape.

And on to Lab 8 Mod 6.  Fun one this time.  all the papers and elements are my own.  The required elements were the candle, the folded paper which I threaded through the required silver element - I decided to do a heart charm in silver.  Actually I did one in gold and one in copper also and finally got that metallic look to each of them.  I did the candle and the folded paper in several colors and chose the blue pattern for this layout as the school colors were blue and a bright orange(?).  Made the plaid from one of the pictures.  Liked using 2 different fonts for the title.  PSP has a great fireworks tube which I used to further the celebration.