Reply To: Story Time Workshop (2022)

Home of the Scrapbook Campus Forums Showroom Story Time Workshop (2022) Reply To: Story Time Workshop (2022)

#81867
Gerry Landreth
Participant
  • 167
  • Junior

Corrie – Both of my hips have been replaced due to an uncommon form of arthritis. I have had no problems. Surgeries went well, and the recovery was OK. Definitely follow through with the rehab.

A therapist once told me that 80% of the healing comes in 4-6 weeks. The other 20% could take a year. My experience tells me she was right. Pretty soon, you won’t even notice it.