Reply To: Alphabet Album – O

Home of the Scrapbook Campus Forums Challenges Alphabet Album – O Reply To: Alphabet Album – O

Corrie Kinkel
  • 874
  • Superfan

Ann a passe-partout is used when you frame a photo. It comes between the photo and the glass and can be of very thick paper or thin cardboard and I used it here as a frame on my photos because I liked the effect it gives. The beige paper is cut out around the photos. I thought that  passe-partout was used in English too, maybe not in American-English.