Finished Lab 8 Mod 11 (almost to Lab 9 – Whee!). Greek Key design pattern – I actually made 2 of them – one I copied from a picture of curtain tiebacks. Create a tag – I did one with a different top this time as directed in the tutorial and cut out a heart at the bottom which I filled in when placing it on the layout with red. A tube of sprinkles! Not particularly my cup of tea, but I did one with various colors so that it could be used with any kind of celebration. I had trouble with reversing the path for “Connor”, but I muddled through with the help of tutorials. Anyway – I actually had fun doing this.