FINALLY finished the Index for my Big Cats Album. This is the Diamond Template #5. It just gave me more room for the extra photos. Now on to Day 7, hopefully, the cover. I didn’t even unzip the templates or watch the video yet!
EDIT: After contemplating my “finished” design I decided to try changing one of the photos that I had already “merged to group.” I put the new photo on a layer just above the group and tried the “clip-to-it” with the group as the base. It worked! So, all I had to do was maneuver the photo to my liking and Merge to Group again.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Ann Seeber. Reason: Replaced photo