A too learned something new: lowering the opacity on the photo to see the form below. Most of the time I either use clip to it or make a mask, but this is simple and like Rene I cut of the exces before I continue with the rest of the layout.
Here are the templates for today, the regular which will be my coverpage for this series and the diamond-extra for the story of my balloon adventure. I used a minikit from Marisa Lerin (digitalscrapbook.com) that was a freebie some time ago. I downloaded it just for this purpose because I was planning to do a project about my balloon trip. I lowered the opacity of some of the papers because they are a bit to colorful for my tast and I made a new flairbutton because I didn’t like the one in the kit.