I took another look at what I did last night, at the time I thought it was a tad off by a fraction, which to me made all the difference. But then I had been looking at it for awhile. I created this one early this morning, using a different font. The letters Y and C are exactly the same size, and the angle is precise. Amazing what 1 digit difference can make to the keen eye. This is only 25kb, 400 pixels. Should any of you like to use it in a festive project, let me know and I will post in the files the original 2,000 x 1,000 pixel PSP file or PNG. I’ve now got the hang of creating this style of wordart.