Here’s my take on Tarnished Trumpet colors. I made the background by using the brush in a flower shape and then filling the center of the flower with a color from the flowers in the photo. I then applied soft light. The corners are also brushes which did not want to cooperate. They would not stay the same size, so I ended up with each corner on a separate layer so I could use the pick tool on them. I then added an under-layer in the same color as the corners and pulled in the original background to leave a border. The photo is from the Hudson Valley in Pictures. The word art was in my stash and the little mythology about the Cardinal I found using Google.