Here’s my Lesson #5 in the Love Story Challenge which features an animal sanctuary that was near where I lived back in 2004-2008. No matter what I tried using various brushes to add to the mask just didn’t look right so I went with a frame, instead. The background is a paper I had in a Fall kit and, this time, pasting in text to a selection rectangle finally worked for me! It’s hard to see on the Forum but there’s a white border all around that I make with an extra layer under the paper and then “pick” the paper layer in on each corner. I’ve learned it’s best to use guides so things come out even.