My entry in the November Scavenger Hunt Challenge. I think I got them all: a paperclip (I made my own); a metallic object; a button; torn paper edge (I followed the tutorial) ; and scallops (I used Cassel’s script). I know the journaling is also on what looks like torn paper but it’s not.. it’s burned edges I got from Cassel. The title is Impact font that I filled with a pattern made from the orchid photo and then duplicated in white to add depth. The trees are tubes; papers and embellishments from various kits on hand. I like that frog!
The story about the orchids is real; I “rescue” them from supermarket neglect and try to revitalize them. I just picked up that tiny one in the clay pot last Friday. They’re looking ok so far! *knock wood*