A thunder storm made me sit down to create something for the July scavenger hunt. Here it is. I used the alpha bead script on the oh deer. the rest I created myself. I extracted a sunflower from a photo to add to two beads. I used the soft light blend mode on the letters and flower on those green beads I created. The yellow flowers in the deer photos are sunflowers. I used a colour from the deer for the fuzzy paper. Text overlay on a sunflower photo. Rope tube. Background paper, coloured stripes with a blur. Polaroid frame created for the photos. Paper clip and bow are my own too, which are from my own supplies, all I had to do was colourize the bow to match the project using adjust HSL. I think that covers everything.