Carole and others …. I’m about ready to finish this off,….BUT I ran into some problems with the “Cut Out” thing. Like I have said before, I find it easier when there are pictures….I am not sure of the layer placement and I just end up getting flustered. In the BIG image I tried using TEXT for the cut out on the wood like frame. (Font size was 200 ..lol) and I doubt in retrospect that the 10 Horizontal and 10 Vertical offset is going to be noticed. ….I got the leather luggage tags re-stamped (LynDi 🙂 .. with the holes added ….(grins)….Assembly day tomorrow (Lord willing)…I see allota nice work being done. All for now.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Brian Smith.