I finally finished module 3. Really had a lot to learn with this one. I see where the presets are for the 3d drop shadows. I had a hard time finding the text tools such as kerning, leading, etc., but I finally found them and used them in the project. I used elements from several different kits and couldn’t find a paint splatter that I felt I could use, but I instead used that wonderful star tube (had to relearn that you need to have a new raster layer on top of where you want the tube to go before you employ the tube). Played around with colors and color replacement and the transparency tool. Had a lot of fun but it took me a lot longer this time (did 2 but really didn’t like the other one). So here is my result for Project 3.