Project 4 (Day 9) Busy Bees, although I titled mine, “Blowing Bubbles”, as this was the theme of my 4 pictures, rather than three. Took me a while as I created the two thin paper strips using Filters Unlimited 2.0. I still find the text tool a little challenging. The coloured text ended up somehow on a separate layer, so I had to merge down. Not sure what that is all about. I got there in the end.
Loved using the eraser as a cutting tool to create the sheared edges, that was new to me.
I find that I like making background papers, and on experimenting with different effects I have a couple more added to my collection. The accents used were also from collections I had from many years ago. Tried to make my own bubbles, but that’s another story, and it didn’t go very well so I lost some time there.