Wonderfully creative projects being submitted. Well done everyone!
For me this was a quick easy page to put together. I had previously chosen my photos for the boot camp. I always start with photos, and the rest slips into place, well most of the time anyway. I used Cassel’s gold glitter, as I wanted a colour close to the colour of the Robin’s beak, which wasn’t anywhere else in the project. The lace edge, is one of Cassel’s lace fonts, which are delicate, and beautiful to use in any project. Cassel’s corner punches are another favourite of mine. I took a colour from the robin, for the background paper, and used the blinds texture. The punched paper, is a gradient I made myself from a tutorial from the calendar challenge. The word ROBIN, is a font called playtime, where I changed the direction of the text, converted to a raster, inner bevelled, and drop shadowed. I used a tutorial in the lab, which is available to those that subscribe, called photo cutout on the main photo, which is placed in a blue frame using the selection, modify, select selection borders, for the frame, and another gradient I made to fill.