Cassel: Thanks for the comments. I agree my day 5 page needs some help. My problem was that the pictures I was using were close-up shots, there were no margins to work with. I tried putting layers that sort of matched in color under each before making a mask so I’d have room to feather around the outside. That sort of worked. But then I started fooling around with the pictures and the page and totally lost track of what I was doing. In the end, I did an entirely different page and then added lots of stuff the first to page to make it more interesting. This is the new one. I put the reworked one next to the one I already did on day 5.