I’m off to a slow start on my second time at the Love Story Challenge. Here is my first page.
I spent quite some time trying to get the underlying greyish “pattern” that was part of the initial background paper to show. I turned that into a mask but I could not see any of the artifacts, either leaving it white or trying to negative image that layer. I have gone over the instruction video many times trying to suss out where I’ve gone wrong, but after trying this process 5+ times without seeing the results I gave up on it. Too bad as I really liked that pattern. Guess this will have to do for now.
Paper and elements are from PixelScrapper’s Love Birds bundle.