I had a play with the technique idea that Michele shared with us the other day. I thought i would redo a card project that i did some time ago and i followed Michele’s instructions up until the scripts as I don’t have them. .. so instead i added artistic effects-enamel and Texture effects-texture and was happy with the result. i blurred the end result and reduced the opacity a bit more to create the paper behind the panels and behind the text but left it at full strength on lower panels. the sentiment is a digi stamp from a purchased set from Beccy’s Place here in Australia…. i really like this technique so i can see me using it many times in the future… Thank you Michele, your sharing lit a spark in my creativity.
best wishes everyone,