I wrote the text on two separate layers, converted them to raster layers. I used the same size font for both. Pulled down a guide line, placed both text on the guide line. Using the perspective tool, I narrowed the one end. I pulled down another guide line, and placed it above the other guide line. Using the perspective tool again I narrowed the letter L, until it sat on the top guide line, matching the n in Sask. The largest letters sat on the bottom guide line and the narrowest letters sat on the top guide line.
A script would be such a time saver. Although it was tedious, the end result was worth it.