I had to rethink this project and decided to focus on one wading bird. I started with the great egret because of its name: great! There are a couple of things about the two-page spread. When I put the two pages together, I realized they didn’t quite align, so I put three staples about where they’d be if they were actually in a magazine and then pretended to myself that the page have been looked at a lot so they don’t quite meet correctly anymore. And the whole page layout really doesn’t follow format of the other pages, but I’m okay with that. Also, for the picture on that page, I used the fine reticulate script to make the picture look a little like maybe someone a long time ago painted it.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Barbara Hall.