Using Layered Templates with Paintshop Pro
This 45 minutes workshop is packed with tricks to help you use Layered Templates to speed up your scrapping or designing process. The complete set includes:
- the online edited recording, with captions and zoom-in to help you view even better than the live version,
- a downloadable version of the same edited video you can view at your leisure, even offline,
- the 8 page written documentation that you can print and refer to at any time.
Although most of the presentation is using Paintshop Pro version X3, the tools used are available in all the previous versions too, so you can use layered templates, whatever Paintshop version you have.
Use a common layout template (like this one from Connie Prince):
Use an element template (like these from Ellie Lash):
See how you can use some paper design templates (like this one from GS Designs)
Or try some original texture templates (like this one from SBD):
|Get it all, right now|
- the online edited recording,
- a downloadable version of the same edited video
- the 8 page written documentation
|If you are not satisfied with the workshop in the first 30 days, for WHATEVER reason, just email us and you will get a FULL REFUND||