Coming this fall, a new and fun event for Paintshop Pro users.
- Do you do digital scrapbooking or card-making with PSP?
- Do you like to use your supplies with more than just copy, paste and move commands?
- Do you like the idea of creating some custom elements just for that particular project?
- Do you like a little boost to create a few long overdue layouts?
- Do you like the idea of adding a few goodies to your supply list?
- Do you want to discover a few new designers (or at least, new to you)?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you will love our Scrapper’s Dozen.
This event will take place online (so you can wear your pyjamas all day if you want), later this fall (no rush) and will have the activities spread over four weeks, to give you time to create those layouts.
A baker’s dozen?
Do you know how many donuts are in a baker’s dozen? There are thirteen. The explanation behind the “baker’s dozen” has nothing to do with the baker’s inability to count. On the contrary, due to very strict laws in the 13th century in England, a baker could be heavily fined if he sold less bread than expected based on weight (not numbers), so to make sure he sold at least enough bread, the baker would regularly add an extra loaf.
How about the Scrapper’s Dozen?
What does it have to do with our Scrapper’s Dozen? Simple. At the end of the event, there will be a “thirteen loaf” for you. What will it be? Well, to put it simply, you will first have to go through the first dozen to reach the thirteenth so that is when you will discover it.
A dozen of what?
OK, i will give you a hint: I will give you twelve tutorials, and in return, you will create twelve layouts (or other graphic projects). Isn’t that fair?
Of course, there is more, but i am not telling you everything just yet.
If you want to know more about this upcoming event and also get some advanced notices (and maybe a discount), just click on the cupcake to add your name to this list (it will be used only for this event).
Stay tuned for more information.
And of course, you can tell your friends to join the fun too! It will be yummy!